Tools are required for making Quilling shapes
1. Quilling Strip
2. Slotted tool
► Top 10 Popular Craft Ideas [Tutorial videos] ◄
1. Photo Frame: https://youtu.be/4cmyMOuPm4Q
2. Wall Hanging: https://youtu.be/yGqSTpn9kBY
3. Ceiling Hanging: https://youtu.be/Y-h2qz7SZ-c
4. Quilling Flower: https://youtu.be/a2V_YBCLbKY
5. Newspaper Diya Stand: https://youtu.be/TE-3o2u57LY
6. Quilling Cars: https://youtu.be/GgPiTYgMpNk
7. Quilled Fringed Flower: https://youtu.be/bSZERLLrTgc
8. Newspaper Weaving Basket: https://youtu.be/MAFib6-FgCk
9. Nespaper Coaster: https://youtu.be/RSxdEq5V5v8
10. Quilling Earrings: https://youtu.be/DMi1uuN3tlQ
Quilling or paper filigree is an art form that involves the use of strips of paper that are rolled, shaped, and glued together to create decorative designs. The paper is rolled, looped, curled, twisted and otherwise manipulated to create shapes which make up designs to decorate greetings cards, pictures, boxes, eggs, and to make models, jewellery, mobiles etc. The most popular and versatile technique is that of rolling. The paper strip is rolled in fingers or using a tool. The coil is then released and then glued at the tip and then shaped. These shaped coils are arranged to form flowers, leaves, and various ornamental patterns.
Tags : Quilling, Quilling videos, paper craft, news paper craft, quilling flowers, quilling ideas, paper quilling, quilling demo, quilling bird, quilling butterfly, quilling on comb, how to make quilled, ideas to make quilling, Free Quilling , Quilling Tutorial, Quilled Cards , Quilling Earrings, Art of Quilling, quilling images, Quilling Tips,Quilling with Kids, quilling jewelry, Quilling Home Decor, quilling patterns, how to frame quilling, Quilling Technique, paper crafting.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.