Crinkle Paper, Computer Paper, Correction Pen, Glue, Binding wire (Iron Wire) and Scissor.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
1. Cut computer paper stripe in 3x different size.
2. Fold in a half
3. Glue these computer paper and paste binding wire in center.
1. Draw white line in the cactus leaves.
2. Cut the leaves in “V” shape.
3. Fold these leaves in a half.
1. Combine these leaves.
2. Roll Crinkle Paper on stem.
3. Decorate in a port.