In this instructable I will show you how you can make roasted spicy chickpeas. Roasted spicy chickpeas are easy to make with a great spices mix and are a great snack. You only need to know the right balance of flavors and I guarantee you that you will make this every time you like to eat a snack. So, lets get started!
Step 1: What You Need to Make This Recipe
To make the easy roasted spicy chickpeas you need the following ingredients:
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Paprika powder
- Garlic powder
- Chili powder
Step 2: Instructions
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas. Pad them dry or let them air dry before you put them in a bowl.
- Add the olive oil on the chickpeas and cover chickpeas with oil.
- Pre heat the oven to 420℉/200℃ and spread the chickpeas on a baking tray.
- Bake the chickpeas for 30-40 minutes and toss the chickpeas every 10 minutes (you can set your oven clock to 10 minutes).
- Combine the spices in a small bowl. Take the chickpeas out of the oven and cover the chickpeas with the spices.
- Ready to serve.
Step 3: Watch How to Make Roasted Spicy Chickpeas
Want to see how you can make the roasted spicy chickpeas? Then watch the 1-minute instruction video above.
Step 4: Notes
I hope you enjoy this recipe! If you tried out this recipe or have some suggestions then let me know via the comments.
More information and a printable recipe can be found on The Tortilla Channel.