-some people likes yolk in egg and some prefer white. Let's prepare a delicious scrambled golden egg for Easter which anyone can eat.
-Here main aim is mixing yolk and white so that we dont see any more seperated egg white and yolk in boiled egg.
-scrambled egg can be cut in to very thin slices and you can even grate it as it is even all over when compared to normal egg .
-you can use a tennis ball/ card board box/ playing caps or anything which fixes your egg in it.
-A torch( you can use your mobile)
-cloth to wrap the egg(optional)
Step 1: Fixing:
1) I have taken 2 caps and made 2 holes on each cap.
2) I joined 2 caps by passing a string through them.
3) Then wrapped egg in cloth and placed in the center ridge .
4) To fix egg in the center I closed 2 caps to form ball shape with tape.
Step 2: Twisting:
-After fixing egg. Next step is to spin your egg.
-Hold both the string ends, rotate and then pull the string edges.
-you will hear a sound which confirms the yolk disintegration.
Step 3: Testing:
-You can confirm whether yolk is broken in 2 ways.
1) shake your egg and if you hear a mixing sound then egg got scrambled or else not
2) Take a torch and place your egg on it. unscrambled egg appears bright yellow color and scrambled egg appears dull as shown in my images.
Step 4: Boiling Egg:
-Boil egg in a vessel filled with water. you can add a pinch of salt to prevent cracking.
-place in cold water.peel and enjoy your delicious golden egg.
other tips for egg boiling:
-when you add a pinch of salt and boil egg you can prevent cracking and peel egg without any scrapes.
-Always transfer egg in to cold water and peel
-Egg freshness can be tested by adding a pinch of salt in water.If egg floats it is not fresh and if it sinks it is fresh.