Introduction: How to Make Transformer-less AC to DC Converter Circuit
How to make Transformer-less AC to DC Converter Circuit (250 Volt to 60 Volt) | Homemade
***Important Notes ***
1. Can power 20 led to 50 leds
2. Input 100 v to 250v
3. Output volt and current can be adjusted using resistor.
4. Output current max 100ma
5. Output current can be also be increased by adding capacitor in parallel.
6. Use zener diode if you want fixed output voltage
***Follow Me On***
YouTube Subscription : https://goo.gl/BHxFf7
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Things You Need
1. Polyester 0.47uF/250v Capacitor
2. 470uF/50v Electrolytic Capacitor
3.1N4007 Diodes - 4
4. 220 Ohm Resistor
5 37 Ohm Resistor
6. 330k Ohm Resistor
7. Soldering Equipment & Wires
Step 2: Circuit Diagram & Construction
Construct the circuit as shown in the circuit diagram.
Participated in the
Power Supply Contest