Looking for different ideas to decorate your home walls? When it comes to decorating walls, people mostly look for expensive frames and paintings. But what if I tell you that you can make a wall hanging craft merely by using the unwanted plastic pipe at your place! Surprised! But this is true. With the help of best out of waste craft ideas, you can easily make a wall decoration craft without spending a penny from your pocket.
So, are you ready to make this beautiful wall decoration! Let’s begin then.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Things You Need
- Old Plastic pipe
- 2 old CDs
- Glitter paper
- 2 Mirror Crafts
- Stone Lace
- Beaded Lace
- Glue and scissors
Have you gathered all the things you need? Here is what you need to do next.
Step 2: Let's Take Plastic Pipe!
- Take an old plastic pipe and using a scissor, cut the pipe into pieces of approximately an inch. Now open the pipe piece by cutting it and then give it a leaf shape. Cut all the pipes in a similar way to get several leaves.
Step 3: Let's Take CDs and Glitter Sheets!
- Now take 2 old CDs and 2 different glitter sheets. Using some glue, stick the glitter sheet on the CDs on one side.
Step 4: Let's Stick Craft Mirror & Bead Lace!
- Take two mirror crafts in round shape and the CDs too. Take one CD and stick the mirror craft in the center of the CD. Take a beaded lace and stick it surrounding the mirror craft.
Step 5: Let's Paste Plastic Pipe Leaves!
- Now take the pipe leaves, and apply glue surrounding the beaded lace. Take the plastic pipe leaves and stick them around the beaded lace. Place the leaves beside each other.
Step 6: Let's Stick Leaves!
- When one layer is completed, stick another layer of leaves behind it by sticking the leaf behind two leaves. Similarly, make layers of leaves until you cover the entire CD. This gives you a big flower like the look. Also, cover the other CD in a similar way.
Step 7: Let's Decorate With Stone Lace!
- Now take a stone lace strip and using some glue, stick the CDs on its end properly.
Step 8: Let's Make Hanging!
- Take a beaded lace and stick it on the upper part of the CD to give it a hanging.
Step 9: Conclusion
Isn’t it beautiful! You can add more flowers to the craft to give the desired length to the wall craft. Again, using two different colors pipes would make the craft colorful too. As the craft is easy and quick to make, it has become quite popular for decorating the room or hall walls. So, have you made your wall decoration craft? Show us through comments below.