Hello my loves! In honor of Valentine’s Day this weekend, I’m going to show you how to make this tasty chocolate mousse recipe. It’s decadent and chocolatey, which really, let’s not kid ourselves, that’s what Valentine’s Day is all about…chocolate.
You are going to need:
-Electric hand mixer
-Heavy whipping cream
1. Add 2 eggs to your bowl.
2. Add ¼ cup of granulated sugar.
3. Beat everything together for 3 minutes.
4. Add 1 cup of heavy whipping cream to your pot.
5. Heat it until hot, don’t let it boil!
6. Pour the hot whipping cream into your bowl. On low, mix the hot cream and other mixture together.
7. Add the mixture back in the pot. Over low heat, stir everything for 5 minutes until it thickens!
8. Take the mixture off the heat, and stir in 1 cup of chocolate chips.
9. Cover everything and place it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
10. Add 1 ½ cups of heavy whipping cream to your bowl. Whip it until peaks form.
11. Take the chocolate mixture out of the refrigerator and incorporate the whipped cream. Fold in the chocolate…
12. Serve in cute bowls! It’s all about presentation.
13. I chose to add the mousse to a piping bag and pipe it into a bowl. But you can easily just scoop it into a bowl.
14. To add some more sugary sweetness, add some whipped cream and heart sprinkles!
A yummy treat for two!
This is really light and fluffy in texture! And even though I said Valentine’s Day is all about chocolate, you can still have dessert any time of the year!
Thanks for watching! Please be sure to give my video a “LIKE,” comment, and SUBSCRIBE!
Have a very special Valentine’s Day! Eat some chocolate for me this Sunday and…
Until next time loves! XO!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.