Hello everyone and welcome back to TrendingSeasons! Today I’m going to show you how to make Vegan Maple Waffles!
(Click the video for the tutorial!)
You are going to need:
-Pure Maple Syrup
1. Add 1 cup of flour to a bowl.
2. 1 ½ tablespoons of baking powder.
3. 1/8 teaspoon salt.
4. 1 cup of water.
5. 1 ½ teaspoons of vanilla extract.
6. And the best part…2 table spoons of pure maple syrup.
7. And 3 tablespoons of canola oil.
8. Whisk the ingredients together. Let it sit for a few minutes. (Plug your waffle iron in and let it heat up.)
NOTE: You’re welcome to grease your waffle iron with canola oil, but mine has a non-stick surface. So I didn’t have any troubles getting the waffles out!
9. Let the batter cook for 2-3 minutes until slightly brown. (This recipe serves around 2-4 people.)
10. Serve and enjoy!
I upload a new video every week so please be sure to ‘click’ subscribe for more!
Until next time loves! XO!
TO SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YencLTXrwQk
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.