Introduction: How to Make Wire Bonsai Tree
Binding wire,colour,floral foam,cutter,fomic sheet or plastic sheet,glue gun,stone ,mini basket,
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
- Take 8 to 10 binding wires and fold them.
- twist the wire with the help of cutter.
- turn wires in shape of bonasi
- again twist them and cut the edges
- now the shape is ready
- Take white fomic sheet 0r plastic sheet
- draw leave on fomic sheet
- cut the leaves with scissor
- use yellow colour on sheet
- fold leaves in real look
- brown and black colour is used on wire
- now attach the tree on stone
- proper fix the wire with stone
- Take floral foam and paste it on stone
- use glue for pasting
- attach the laves with the glue gun on tree
- put the stone on basket for required result
- the pictures of wire bonsai tree
- the project is ready