Introduction: How to Make a 3S 18650 Battery Pack
Hey! everyone My name is Steve .
Today i'm going to show you How to make a 3S 18650 Battery Pack
3S batteries are widely used in many application such as Bluetooth Speaker , Rc Cars & and many things you can think of .
it can easily power any 12v application with no issues
Let's Get Started
Step 1: Features
- Nominal voltage - 11.1 v
- Maximum voltage - 12.6 v
- low voltage - 9 v
- Over-Discharge Protection
- Over-Charge Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
Step 2: Stuff I Used
Step 3: The Things You Need to Know
• It is necessary to use same capacity battery little up and down will be be ok ( example - 1750 mah , 1740 mah , 1730 mah )
• If you want to know how to check your real battery capacity "Click Here to See The Video "
• And it is very necessary to keep all the battery at same voltage " I found a best way to do this by connecting all the batteries in parallel and leave it over night "
• Be careful while doing this don't reverse the polarity
Step 4: Attaching the BMS & Battery Holder
- Put 3 battery on the 18650 Battery Holder
- Use a double sided tape to stick BMS on the batteries
Step 5: Connection
- Connect all the battery as shown in the schematic
Step 6: How to Charge Them
- you can just use a 12.6 v lithium battery charger to charge this battery
- By the way i'll make a lithium battery charger later on so stay tuned for that
Step 7: Finishing
- Now check the output voltage
You Just Made It
Thank you for visiting my Instructables
Stay tuned for next Projects
1 Person Made This Project!
- Robear51 made it!