- Plywood (12inX8in)
- glue or hot glue
- Electric or Regular saws
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Parts That Will Be Assembled to Make the Box
- Roof of the box
- support for the hollowed box
Step 2: What to Assemble First?
- hollowed box to roof to foundation
- put in the feeder inside the hollowed box
- stills for the thread and hook
Step 3: What It Should Look Like When Finished.
- The combined boxes should be straight and vertical upright
- screws should be in place and the structure should be tight and not loose
- measurement on the box should be correct