Baskets are a need in every house but have you ever heard a basket made up of ice-cream sticks. Yes, that’s right! We are going to use Ice cream sticks make this creative basket. You can keep your stuff in this cute basket as well as it serves as a home decor too.
We will be using minimal materials to make this beautiful basket. The basket is unique in its own way and is easy to make. You can make this basket as a gift basket or as a DIY home decor too!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Things Needed to Make a Beautiful Basket
- Ice Cream Sticks
- Glitter Sheets
- Glue Gun
- Divider Tool
- Decorative Beads
Step 2: Let's Make a Base Using Styrofoam Sheet!
- Take a Styrofoam sheet and mark the measurements on it. Draw a circle using the divider.
- Now cut the Styrofoam sheet to get a circle.
- Cut & paste a glitter paper on the circle.
Step 3: Paste the Popsicle Stick!
- Now take a Popsicle stick and mark the measurement on it. Cut out along the markings.
- Paste these sticks around the circle.
Step 4: Let's Paste the Strips of Glitter Sheets!
- Now take the glitter sheets, mark the measurement on it and cut it.
- We need multiple such strips of different glitter papers.
- Now paste the larger pink strip at the base of the arrangement and join the two strips.
- Pass these strips into the popsicle sticks in an alternative manner.
- Seal the end of the strips with glue.
- Repeat the same process with the other strips as well.
Step 5: Let's Decorate the Basket!
- Now decorate the basket with golden pearls.
Wow!! Your beautiful gift basket is now ready.
Step 6: Conclusion
This cute little basket looks really amazing. Just arrange some artificial flowers in this basket and it will make a great home decor. Also, you can gift such unique baskets to your loved ones and they are surely going to love this.
Hope you have enjoyed making this craft. In case of any suggestion or feedback, please share the same in the comments section below.