Room decors are always welcome and we all prefer to have some unique decors in our home. Here, we are going to make a very beautiful basket container and decorate it with various objects to make a great home décor. This beautiful basket décor is made from waste plastic container. Can you believe it!!
Well, this is our best out of waste craft idea!
Step 1: Things Needed
- Plastic Container
- Tissue Paper
- Glue Gun
- Glue Stick
- Decorative Lace
- Golden Beads
- Artificial flowers, Grass and Leaves
- Thermocol/Styrofoam Sheet
- Colorful Stones/Pebbles
Step 2: Let's Take a Plastic Container!
- Let’s take a waste plastic container and cut out the mouth portion of it.
Step 3: Let's Cut the Cardboard!
- Now take a cardboard and cut out small pieces from it to make brick shape designs.
Step 4: Paste the Cardboard Pieces & Tissue Papers!
- Take these cut out pieces and stick on the plastic container. Apply adhesive all over the container and paste tissue paper on it. Let it dry.
Step 5: Let's Color the Craft!
- Now let’s color the craft using different acrylic paints and leave it to dry.
Step 6: Let's Make a Handle!
- To make the handle of the basket, use a glue stick.
- Take the glue stick and cut the ends slightly to fix it on the basket.
- Wrap the glue stick using decorative lace and apply glue gun to fix the handle on the basket.
Step 7: Let's Decorate the Craft!
- Decorate the craft using golden beads. Let’s stick some artificial flowers and leaves to beautify the basket.
- Now place some colorful stones, thermocol/Styrofoam pieces, shells and artificial grass inside the basket to complete its look.
Step 8: Conclusion
Wow! Your beautiful DIY Basket is now ready.
This is such a beautiful basket and will make a great home décor. It looks very attractive and can be placed in any corner of the room to make a perfect room décor. It is really difficult to believe that this amazing craft has been made from a waste plastic container. Make this craft and showcase your talent to your friends and relatives.
Hope you will enjoy making this craft. In case of any suggestion or feedback, please share the same in the comment section.