Introduction: How to Make a Beautiful DIY Handmade Home Décor From Dried Branches?
Display arts are becoming very popular day by day. They are both very unique to look at and also makes an excellent home décor. These display arts can be anything and they can give your room a beautiful look. Here, we are going to make one such home décor which is quite unique and also looks attractive. Moreover, it is made from dried wooden branches.
This is our best out of waste craft idea!
Step 1: Things Needed
- Fevibond Glue
- Cello Tape
- Dried Wooden Sticks
- Glue Gun
- Artificial plants, grass and flowers
- Styrofoam/Thermocol Balls
- Craft Wire
Step 2: Let's Cut the Cardboard!
- Let’s take a cardboard, now measure 3.5 inches on a ruler and draw a circle with this radius on the cardboard piece. Cut along its outline with a cutter.
Step 3: Let's Stick the Cardboard Strips!
- Now take a cardboard strip and stick it around the circle using fevibond glue.
Step 4: Let's Draw Circle & Cut It!
- Let’s take another cardboard and a cello tape and draw the outline of the cello tape on the cardboard. Cut it.
Step 5: Let's Stick the Cello Tape Ring!
- Apply glue and stick the cello tape ring on the circular arrangement. Also, paste the small cardboard circle on top of the cell tape ring.
Step 6: Let's Color the Craft!
- Now take dried wooden sticks and paste it on the base arrangement using glue gun. Let’s take different shades of acrylic paints and start coloring the craft.
- Use brown and blue shades as the base color for the craft. Also, use different shades such as orange and green to paint the remaining craft. Leave it to dry completely.
Step 7: Let's Stick the Small Wooden Stick Pieces!
- Now take more dried sticks and cut it into small pieces. Stick these wooden stick pieces around the base of the craft.
Step 8: Let's Tie the Thread!
- Take a thread and tie it around the wooden stick arrangement in the craft. Tie this thread in a particular manner to give the décor a beautiful look.
Step 9: Let's Stick Artificial Flowers & Grass!
- Now take artificial grass and plants. Stick them on the base of the design and stick some artificial flowers as well on this craft to make it look attractive.
Step 10: Let's Stick Styrofoam Balls!
- Take colored Styrofoam/thermocol balls and stick them together to make a cherry or fruit like design. Stick them on the dried wooden branches.
Step 11: Let's Make the Spring Wires!
- Let’s take craft wire and beads. Now take a pencil and round the craft wire around it to make a spring wire. We need multiple such spring wires for the craft.
Step 12: Let's Fix the Spring Wires!
- Now paste these spring wires on the wooden stick. Take beads and insert into the spring wires to beautify it. Finally take some more thermocol balls and stick it on the grass.
Wow! Your beautiful DIY display art/home décor is now ready.
Step 13: Conclusion
This craft looks really beautiful and will definitely make a great home décor. You can keep it in any corner of the house and it looks very attractive. Also, it is quite piece of display art and will surely grab the eyeballs of the visitors in your home. It can also be used as a center piece and looks amazing.
Hope you will enjoy making this craft. In case of any suggestion or feedback, please share the same in the comment section.