This is a very easy craft for girls. It is a fashion accessory that you can carry to any function or party. If you are a fan of paper crafts then this purse is for you! You can keep your stuff inside it and carry it anywhere.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Things Needed to Make a DIY Purse
- Empty Fevicol Box
- Printed & Color Papers
- Decorative Stone
- Glue Gun
Step 2: Let's Start With the Empty Box!
- Use a cutter to cut out the box.
- Cut out the other portions of the box as well to get the base for the paper purse.
- Now mark the measurements on the cutout piece and cut along the markings.
- Again draw some more markings on the cutout piece.
- Cut along the markings and the drawn pattern.
- Run a cutter over the markings for easy folding. Do not cut it.
- Now take both the cutout pieces and join the edges using glue.
Step 3: Let's Paste the Colour Sheet!
- Take a colour sheet and paste it to this design.
Step 4: Let's Make Accordion Shapes!
- Take a colour sheet and mark the points on it by taking the measurements.
- Use a cutter to cut out the outlines of the markings. For the remaining markings, just fold along it.
- Take a cutter and run over the cutout paper for easy folding to get an accordion shape. Do not cut it!
- Draw some patterns on it and again run a cutter over it for easy folding to get the required shape.
- Now take and paste this shape on the cutout box to form the sides of the paper purse.
Step 5: Let's Paste a Printed Paper!
- Paste a printed paper on the upper surface of the box to give it an attractive look.
- Cut a Velcro and paste it on the inner portion of the flap and the body of the hand purse to seal it.
Step 6: Let's Decorate the Purse!
- Draw an outline of the flap on a colour sheet and cut it.
- Paste it on the edges of the flap.
- Now paste a decorative stone on the paper purse to decorate it.
Wow!! Your beautiful Paper Purse is now ready.
Step 7: Conclusion
You can keep your stuff inside it and this simple yet elegant paper purse looks beautiful. It will also serve as a perfect gifting option.
Hope you enjoyed making this craft. In case of any feedback or suggestion, please share the same in the comment section.