This is a very easy craft for girls. It is a fashion accessory that you can carry to any function or party. If you are a fan of paper crafts then this purse is for you! You can keep your stuff inside it and carry it anywhere.
Step 1: Things Needed to Make a DIY Purse
- Empty Fevicol Box
- Printed & Color Papers
- Decorative Stone
- Glue Gun
Step 2: Let's Start With the Empty Box!
- Use a cutter to cut out the box.
- Cut out the other portions of the box as well to get the base for the paper purse.
- Now mark the measurements on the cutout piece and cut along the markings.
- Again draw some more markings on the cutout piece.
- Cut along the markings and the drawn pattern.
- Run a cutter over the markings for easy folding. Do not cut it.
- Now take both the cutout pieces and join the edges using glue.
Step 3: Let's Paste the Colour Sheet!
- Take a colour sheet and paste it to this design.
Step 4: Let's Make Accordion Shapes!
- Take a colour sheet and mark the points on it by taking the measurements.
- Use a cutter to cut out the outlines of the markings. For the remaining markings, just fold along it.
- Take a cutter and run over the cutout paper for easy folding to get an accordion shape. Do not cut it!
- Draw some patterns on it and again run a cutter over it for easy folding to get the required shape.
- Now take and paste this shape on the cutout box to form the sides of the paper purse.
Step 5: Let's Paste a Printed Paper!
- Paste a printed paper on the upper surface of the box to give it an attractive look.
- Cut a Velcro and paste it on the inner portion of the flap and the body of the hand purse to seal it.
Step 6: Let's Decorate the Purse!
- Draw an outline of the flap on a colour sheet and cut it.
- Paste it on the edges of the flap.
- Now paste a decorative stone on the paper purse to decorate it.
Wow!! Your beautiful Paper Purse is now ready.
Step 7: Conclusion
You can keep your stuff inside it and this simple yet elegant paper purse looks beautiful. It will also serve as a perfect gifting option.
Hope you enjoyed making this craft. In case of any feedback or suggestion, please share the same in the comment section.