Introduction: How to Make a Beautiful DIY Room Décor From Waste Plastic Bottle?
When we talk about room decors, the first thing that comes to our mind is a wall craft. These wall crafts look beautiful and add brightness to the room as well as walls. Here, we are going to make one such beautiful DIY wall décor and that too from old plastic bottle. It is both unique and very attractive and gives your walls an entirely new look.
This is our best out of waste craft.
Step 1: Things Needed
- Plastic Bottle
- Tissue Paper
- Acrylic colors and brushes
- Golden Beads
- Glitter Paper
- Hanging Clip
- Aluminium Wire
- Glue Gun
- Decorative Pearls
Step 2: Let's Take a Plastic Bottle!
- Let’s take a plastic bottle and draw some markings on it. Cut along this marking to get the funnel shaped portion of the bottle.
Step 3: Let's Make Design & Cut It!
- Make some designs on this bottle shape and cut it. This cut out piece will serve as the base for the craft.
Step 4: Paste the Bottle Shape on the Cardboard!
- Take a cardboard and draw the outline of the cut out bottle piece. Using fevibond stick the bottle shape on the cardboard.
Step 5: Let's Apply Adhesive & Stick Tissue Paper!
- Now take adhesive in a container and mix a small quantity of water to make a glue solution. Apply this solution all over the bottle piece and stick tissue paper on it. Leave it to dry.
Step 6: Let's Color the Cardboard!
- Cut out the excess portion of the cardboard to get the required shape. Let’s color the craft using black acrylic paint and let it dry completely.
Step 7: Let's Decorate the Craft!
- Decorate the craft using golden beads. Now let’ stake a hanging clip and paste it on the cardboard portion of this design.
Step 8: Let's Make Leaves!
- Let’s take aluminium wire and color it. Now take glitter paper and draw leaf design on it. We need multiple leaves for the craft.
Step 9: Let's Fix the Decorative Pearls!
- Arrange and paste the leaves on the aluminium wire. Take some more decorative pearls of different colors and fix it in the wire. Make multiple such arrangements.
Step 10: Let's Give It a Final Touch!
- Place a Styrofoam/thermocol piece inside the plastic design and insert the decorative leaf arrangements inside it to complete the look.
Wow! Your beautiful DIY wall décor is now ready.
Step 11: Conclusion
This is an excellent wall décor. It looks so bright and attractive. You can hang it anywhere in your home and it is going to look really beautiful. Also, it makes such a lovely room décor and will definitely catch the attention of visitors to your home.
Hope you will enjoy making this craft. In case of any suggestion or feedback, please share the same in the comment section.