Intro: How to Make a Beautiful DIY Wall Decor From Empty Match Boxes?
Wall decor adds a beautiful touch to the walls and that’s why people prefer them the most. These day’s handmade wall decors are also becoming popular due to its uniqueness. Here we are going to make a wall decor using empty matchboxes.
This is a Best out of waste craft that is made using easily available materials at home. This Wall Hanging has a unique and royal look and it will surely enhance the beauty of your walls.
Step 1: Things Needed to Make a DIY Wall Decor
- Glitter Sheet
- Packing Tape
- Divider Tool
- Decorative Tape
- Golden Spray Color
- Pearls & Stone
- Decorative Beads
- Decorative Pearl Lace
Step 2: Let's Cut the Matchboxes!
- Take the matchboxes and remove the lower base. We need the match box cover for the craft.
- Now press the cover and cut out small pieces from it.
Step 3: Let's Paint the Matchbox Pieces!
- Shake well a golden spray bottle and use it to paint the cutout matchbox pieces.
Step 4: Let's Make Multiple Designs & Paste It on a Glitter Sheet!
- Now take the painted pieces and make the designs. Similarly, make multiple such designs.
- Take a red glitter sheet and cut out a circle from it. Cut it.
- Now paste the painted designs on this circle.
Step 5: Let's Decorate the Hanging!
- Decorate the centre of this wall decor with decorative stones, beads and chains.
- Similarly, decorate the remaining portion of the wall decor.
- Stick a lace at the backside of the wall decor for hanging.
Wow!! Your beautiful DIY wall decor is now ready.
Step 6: Conclusion
This wall decor looks elegant and royal. It will look excellent on the wall and therefore you can showcase your creativity by making this beautiful wall decor.
Hope you will enjoy making this craft. In case of any suggestion or feedback, please share the same in the comments section.
Thanks for watching and happy crafting!