Intro: How to Make a Beautiful Flower Vase Using Balloon and Tissue Papers?
A flower vase made up of balloon and tissue papers, can you imagine it? But it is true! We are going to make this unique flower vase with these materials and you cannot believe your eyes seeing the final product. This unique piece can be used as a perfect home decor.
This is a beautiful DIY flower pot that you can make at home with easily available materials.
Step 1: Things Needed to Make a Flower Vase
- Tissue Papers
- News papers
- Decorative Stones & Beads
- Glue Gun
- Plastic Cup
- Plastic Container
- Colors & Brushes
Step 2: Paste the Newspapers Pieces on the Balloon.
- Take a balloon and inflate it to its maximum size.
- Now take newspapers, fold and cut it into small pieces.
- Make a glue solution and soak the newspapers in it. Paste it on the balloon.
- Crush the tissue papers and paste it on the ball.
- Now, deflate the balloon to get the shape like this.
Step 3: Let's Fix the Paper Cup!
- Now make the markings of a paper cup at the top of the balloon shape design.
- Now take a plastic bowl and cut out the circular base from it.
- Similarly cut out the circular base of the paper cup as well.
- Now cut out some portion of the balloon shape arrangement to fix the paper cup in it.
Step 4: Let's Paste the Crushed Tissue Papers!
- Use glue to fix the plastic cup in this arrangement.
- Now apply glue on the plastic bowl and fix it to the arrangement.
- Paste the crushed tissue papers on the plastic cup and the plastic bowl.
Step 5: Let's Color & Decorate the Vase!
- Now, colour the flower vase with different acrylic paints.
- Decorate the flower vase with decorative pearls, beads and stones to make it look even more attractive and beautiful.
Wow!! Your beautiful and unique vase is now ready.
Step 6: Conclusion
Add some artificial flowers to this unique and decorative flower vase and keep it on the centre table or any other corner of the house to give your room a beautiful look. It is certainly going to grab the attention of the visitors in your house.
Hope you enjoyed making this unique craft. Please do not forget to share your experiences and feedback with us in the comments section.