Introduction: How to Make a Beautiful Handmade Beaded and Quilling Necklace?
Do you love handmade jewellery? In this tutorial we are going to show you how to make a beautiful handmade necklace that you will just love to make and wear.
Step 1: Things Needed to Make a Necklace
- Felt Paper
- Quilling Needle
- Glue Gun
- Glue Stick
- Decorative Pearls
- Craft Glue
- Satin Ribbon
- Quilling Strips
- Pearls Chain
- Jump Rings & S Hook
- Decorative Stone
- Thread & Needle
Step 2: Let's Trace the Design!
- We need a particular design for making the necklace.
- You can download the free template from StylEnrich.com website and take a print out.
- Trace this design on the felt paper using white carbon or stencil. We are using cardboard stencil here. Now cut out the drawn design.
Step 3: Let's Make Petals!
- Cut 2.5 cm wide satin ribbon pieces measuring 2.5* 2.5 cm
- Burn and seal the satin ribbon strands.We need multiple such ribbon pieces.
- Fold the satin ribbon piece in the triangular shape. Burn and seal the bottom to make a petal. We need multiple such petals.
Step 4: Let's Make & Paste the Coils!
- Join and paste two quilling strips. Make a tight coil using quilling needle and give some depth to the coil.
- Spread the adhesive on it. The adhesive will make the coil stay tight and look bright. Let it dry.
- Make multiple such coils.
- Paste the blue coils on this design.
Step 5: Let's Paste the Satin Petals & Decorate It!
- Paste the petals on the necklace design.
- Decorate this necklace using decorative pearls.
- Take a pearl chain. Divide it into two parts and fix the end of the two using thread. We will get these two parts of pearl chain.
- Paste this pearls chain on the necklace design.
- Paste the decorative stone as a pendant of the necklace.
Step 6: Let's Give It a Final Touch!
- Join and paste two blue and two pink quilling strips together.
- Make a loose coil using quilling needle and give it a shape.
- Paste this shape on the necklace and paste the blue coil and decorative pearl on it.
- Now insert the jump rings and 'S' hook through the end hook of the pearl chain.
Wow!! Your stunning necklace accessory is now ready.
Step 7: Conclusion
This is indeed an amazing necklace. You can create many more such designer necklace using different coloured paper and showcase your talent. These beautiful necklaces are going to make a perfect neckwear.
Hope you have enjoyed making this craft. Please do not forget to share your experiences and feedback with us in the comments section.