Do you throw away the Biscuit Boxes after using them? What if I tell you that lovely organizers can be made out of it to store your belongings? Yes, this is true. The biscuits or chocolate boxes can be used to make organizers that are easy to carry while traveling too.
Here is how you can make your own Cardboard Organizer.
Step 1: Things You Need
- Empty chocolate or biscuit box
- Old denim cloth
- Flat sheet
- Marker and scale
- Cutter and scissors
- Decorative lace
Step 2: Let's Take a Box!
- Take an empty chocolate or biscuit box and stick all its openings firmly. Now make a slant mark on the box sides and one front side.Now cut it off using a cutter. This gives the chocolate box a slant opening to make a box.
Step 3: Let's Take Old Denim Jeans Cloth!
- Now take an old denim jeans cloth. Cover the chocolate box using the jeans cloth and some glue. Bind the jeans cloth in the inner side of the box for a perfect finishing.
- When the covering of denim is completed, take a flat sheet. Apply some glue in the inner side of the box. Stick the flat sheet to make the inner base decorative. Don’t forget to stick the flat sheet on the sides of the box too. Fold the inner flat sheet on the sides a little inside so that you can close the box properly.
Step 4: Let's Make Openings!
- Take two strips from denim cloth and stick it on the upper side of the box to make openings. Stick some Velcro on the other end to be placed on the lower portion of the box to close it firmly. Also, place some Velcro on the lower box part. Your organizer denim box is ready!
Step 5: Let’s Decorate the Craft!
Now, let’s decorate the organizer. Take some decorative lace and stick it on the opening and closing ends of the box using some glue.
Step 6: Conclusion
This is a simply denim box organizer. However, you can add further decorations to the box to make it more adorable with the help of beads, different laces, stone laces, and much more according to your likes. Such boxes are much useful for storing belongings like accessories, keys, and whatnot. So, how have you made your organizer? Do mention in the comment box.