Introduction: How to Make a Braided Calzone Pizza - Easy & Delicious!
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the center of the dough.
- Top with any toppings you like.
- Top with shredder mozzarella or your favorite cheese.
- Cut perpendicular slices using your kitchen scissors.
- Fold each strip diagonally over the other.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- Let rest for a few minutes before cutting.
You Can Find All My Videos Here :
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.