You can make cards for girls easily because you can put stickers and write messages suiting her personality.
But making a card for boys is a little hard.
So in this tutorial I am going to show you how to make a card for boys,so lets get started!
Step 1: The Materials You Will Need:
(2) Pencil and pen
(3) A paper of 180 gsm
(6) Colour pencils
Step 2: Starting
Take a square shape paper.
Write "Best friends" in cursive writing.
Then trace the "Best friends" from a black pen
Colour it how ever you want to.
Step 3: ....... '-'
Make a box around "Friends" and colour the box.
Step 4: Make Borders
Make four or how many borders you would like on the four sides of the paper.
Colour the borders.
Step 5: Start the Other Side of the Card
On the other side of the paper,write "Happy birthday" in cursive writing.
Then trade it with black pen.
Step 6: Write Messages
Write aloooot of messages on the card.
If you cannot think some,I'll give you ideas.
(1) I am wishing you a happy birthday. May you live to blow 1001 candles- happy birth day once again and may it be filled with fun.
(2) Lots of love and birthday wishes to the most beautiful child in the universe. I got a chance to give you a big hug : )
(3) My prayer is that the almighty God showers you with his blessings over the birthday baby
(4) On your special day I wish you a life full of exciting adventures and joyous surprises!
(5)Happy Birthday! Wishing you a pot o’ gold, and all the joy your heart can hold.
(6) t’s time for birthday partyAnd time to get some fun,Tonight we’ll burn the dance floor-Let’s turn the music on!
(7) Happy Birthday to you! May you have a million moments of joy, a million moments of love, a million moments of pure happiness and a million moments of good health and wealth!
(8) Say cheers to life and have a Happy Birthday! I wish you the double of the best of everything!
(9) You think you’re special because it’s your birthday today? That’s complete nonsense… You’re special every day! Have a rocking day!
(10) On your birthday let’s promise to make this year even more fun. Have a superb birthday and a fantastic year ahead of you!
Step 7: Make Circles
Make circles from perpendicular.
You can make some small circles from coins or bangles.
Colour the circles.
Step 8: And...... Done!!!!!
Your card is ready!
If you liked this card and the tutorial so please comment down below.