Intro: How to Make a Double Star With a Rubber Band!!!
When I was younger, I used to play with rubber bands whenever I had to go on those long car rides. Learning how to create rubber band designs was one way for me to kill time and boredom. Hopefully, this can do the same for you whether you are a kid or not! This guide will teach you how to create a double star with a rubber band. Anyone can do it and all you need is a rubber band and your hands!
- Rubber Band
1. Make sure the rubber band is able to stretch far enough.
a. Place your index finger and thumb inside the rubber band to see how far it stretches.
- Your hands
- The following steps are for people who are holding the rubber band with their right hand (right handed). If you are holding the rubber band with your left hand (left handed), replace each of the following right with left and each left with right.
- Right refers to the fingers on the right hand and leftrefers to the fingers on the left hand.)
1. Place your right index finger and right thumb inside the rubber band and stretch it.
2. Place your left index finger through the
rubber band hole and pull on the right side of the rubber band.
3. Flip your left hand to face upwards.
4. Place your right pinky finger through the
hole where your left index finger is and then remove your left index finger from that hole.
5. Place your left index finger into the hole
with your right thumb from above.
6. Move your left index finger into the hole
along with your right index finger from above and pull.
7. Place your left middle into the hole with
your right pinky finger from beneath and pull the down
8. Move your left index finger over the
corner of the rubber band from your right thumb.
Congratulations!! You have created one star!
9. Remove your right pinky and your right
10. Place your right pinky along the hole
with your left middle finger and place your right thumb along the hole with your left index finger and then remove your left middle finger and left index finger.
11. Place your left index and left middle
finger through the center facing upwards and pull.
12. Twist your left hand to face downwards.
13. Place your leftmiddle finger and left
index finger on each side and then place your left thumb in the center bottom
14. Pull your left middle finger and left
index finger over your left thumb and release your left thumb
Congratulations!! You have created a double star!