Introduction: How to Make a Giraffe Diorama| Wire Tree
Welcome to my new tutorial, in this tutorial I tried to make different type of tutorial.
Plaster of Paris,
Acrylic Colors (Raw Sienna, Raw Umber, Yellow Ocher, Burnt Umber)
22 Gauge Magnet Wire
All Purpose Adhesive
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Coloring
- I used Raw Sienna,Raw Umber for making spots on model giraffe.
- I used black color for making eyes and ear.
Step 2: Making Tree
I used 22 gauge magnet wire for making tree. For making tree technique please watch the video.
Step 3: Use of Plaster of Paris
- I used Plaster of Paris for making land.
- I used paper cutter for giving texture of rocks and land.
Step 4: Coloring of Land
- I always used acrylic colors when I work with Plaster.
- I used Yellow Ocher, Burnt Umber and Raw Umber colors.
- Mix the color with water and make dilute color mixture.
- I applied all colors one by one. You have to check the video for more detail.
Step 5: Use of Artificial Moss
- I used artificial moss for making it more beautiful and real.
- I used all purpose adhesive to paste artificial moss.
Step 6: Finial Pics
Here are few final pics of my Giraffe Diorama / Wire Tree.