Introduction: How to Make a "Laser Security Alarm System" at Home on a Breadboard.
In this tutorial I will show you how to make your own "Laser Security Alarm System" or a "Laser Sensor" on breadboard in just a few steps.
Step 1: Gathering the Required Electronic Components
The components you will require for making this circuit are as follows:-
COMPONENTS REQUIRED:- LDR (Light Dependant Diode)
L.E.D (Light Emitting Diode)
BC547 Transistor (1)
100 ohm or 330 ohm resistor (1)
9v Battery with holder
You can get all these components easily from any electronic shop or from online sites like Amazon,E-Bay etc.
Step 2: Circuit Diagram
This is the circuit diagram of our "Laser Alarm System."
Step 3: Steps for Construction of the Circuit
The BC547 Transistor has 3 pins. When the flat side is facing you that time the 1st pin is called the collector, the 2nd pin is called the base and the 3rd pin is called the emitter.
now lets get started;
1. Place the BC547 Transistor on the breadboard.
2. Then connect the LDR from the base and emitter of the BC547 Transistor.
3. Now connect one end of the 330/100 ohm resistor to the base of the BC547 Transistor and the other end of the resistor to a blank space on the breadboard.
4. Connect the anode of the L.E.D to the resistor and the cathode of the L.E.D to the collector.
5. Connect the buzzer in the same way you connected the L.E.D.
6. Now connect the Battery; positive side of the battery to the resistor and negative part of the battery to one side of the LDR
Step 4: Testing the Laser Sensor
As soon as you connect the battery the L.E.D and buzzer will come "ON" (if you're in a dark room). Focus the Laser diode/light on the LDR and you will see the L.E.D and Buzzer going "OFF" If you interrupt the laser light focusing on the LDR the circuit will trigger and the alarm will ring!
Congrats! Your "Laser Security Alarm System" is now ready! Enjoy!
Check my YouTube channel:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyrbA1nYiRV8R1T48cnoHw
1 Person Made This Project!
- RashmiP13 made it!