a delicious, crispy dessert.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Gather Your Ingredients/Supplies
- tortillas (preferably flour)
- 1/4 cup of oil
- brown paper bag
- large plastic Ziploc bag
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
Step 2: Get Your Pan Ready
Turn your burner on a medium setting.
Step 3: Start Frying
- In your pan, pour 1/4 cup of oil in.
- Place your tortilla in the pan, and wait while frying.
- You should see some bubbles forming on the tortilla, while it turns a golden brown.
- When the tortilla is crisp on both sides (3 -4 minutes). Then take them out.
Step 4: Toppings
- After frying, place the tortilla in the brown paper bag to remove excess oil. Then, dab it with the bag.
- In the large plastic Ziploc, mix 1/4 cup of sugar and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Place the tortilla in the plastic bag, then, shake the plastic bag to get the condiments to stick to the tortilla.
- Lastly, remove the tortilla from the bag, and then serve!