Intro: How to Make a No-Sew Lady Deadpool Costume
“Wait! You’re probably wondering, “Why the red suit?” Well, that’s so bad guys can’t see me bleed.” - Deadpool, Deadpool
We Love Colors presents the most popular costumes for Halloween 2016.
One of the most popular costumes for females and males this year is going to be Deadpool from Deadpool.
He’s a gentlemen to ladies, funny, sexy, and crazy, so what woman would not want to be him?
Luckily we put together an easy step-by-step tutorial that does not include any sewing, for how to make Lady Deadpool from Deadpool.
- We Love Colors Turtle Neck Leotard in Scarlet
- We Love Colors Imperfect Tights or extra fabric in Scarlet and Black
- We Love Colors Long Sleeve Unitard in Black
- We Love Colors Shoulder Gloves in Scarlet
- Fabric chalk
- Light blonde wig with a ponytail attachment
- A sword (or two)
- Belt with a buckle
- Red and black makeup pencils
- Red and black face paint
- Red lipstick
- Black liquid eye-liner
Step 1: How to Make No Sew Lady Deadpool Costume
- Start with a Turtle Neck Leotard in Scarlet.
- Pull on some Imperfect Tights in Scarlet.
- Using a Long Sleeve Unitard in Black with chalk outline sections to cut out, including legs.
- Pull this on over your Turtle Neck Leotard and Imperfect Tights.
- Add some Shoulder Gloves in Scarlet.
- Using Imperfect Tights in Black scraps, or scraps from the legs, add black arm bands over the gloves at the elbows.
- Using the same pieces make a neck band.
Step 2: How to Do Lady Deadpool's Makeup
- Using a black makeup pencil outline your mask lines around the eyes and over the cheeks.
- Using a red makeup pencil do the same for the mouth and nose.
- Fill with face paint around your outlines.
- Use your black pencil to outline your eyes.
- Use your red pencil to outline your lips.
- Add your wig!
Optional: You can use a second pair of Imperfect Tights in Scarlet to make a hat to pull over your wig.
Step 3: How to Finish Your Lady Deadpool Costume
To finish your look you’ll need a wig, a sword, or two, and a belt with a buckle.
Share your costumes with us on social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) @welovecolors or using #welovecolorsusa.