Introduction: How to Make a Note Holder Tree for Your Desk (Homemade)
I was made a photo & note holder for my girlfriend. I like it and thought that why I don't have it. So I have got the work and made a new one for me :) and also wanted to share with you in order to do it yourself..
Step 1: What You Need ?
- 8 pieces of binder clips (19 mm)
- 8 pieces of insulated single copper wire (approx. 40 cm length)
- a pot (9 cm diameter, 10 cm height)
- filling material for pot (peat, vermiculite, perlite, peel etc.)
- some decor for your pot (optional)
- dremel or such driller (with drill bit and spiral)
- hot glue
Step 2: How To
I have performed a video that how to make it. I hope it was useful.
DO IT YOURSELF!