- Hey This is my 4th instructable after I post my 3rd Instructable I instantly started my 4th Instructable
- This Instructable will teach you step by step " How to make a PDF File from Powerpoint "
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: GOTO
- I use MS PowerPoint 2007
- In this Instructable I change my 3rd Instructable to a PDF
Here a link to goto my 3rd Instructable,
- First goto Design tab and under the Design Tab goto "Slide Orientation" and click "Portrait"
- Then goto Home tab under the Home tab click "New Slide" and then click "Blank"
- I paste my 3rd instructable to the powerpoint
Step 2: Then
- Then click the Office Button as shown in the Pic
- Goto Save as and Click "PDF or XPS"
- Then publish it
- Automatically the PDF File will Open
- Enjoy and Stay turned for my Next Instructable