Hi, my name is Nicholas Hood-Daniel, and I'm going to show you how to make a paper airplane because flying airplanes is so much fun!
A standard 8.5" x 11" piece of paper
Tape to make the paper airplane more sturdy.
Just your hands. That's it!
1. Fold the piece of paper longways.
2. Unfold the paper and then fold the corners until it meets the center fold. It will look like a house.
3. Fold again from the point to the center line.
4. Then fold the entire thing in half again (like the first instruction).
5. Fold back from the point to the edge of the main fold. Do this to both sides. This will make the wings.
6. Unfold the wings so they look like wings.
7. Take a small piece of tape and tape the top so the paper airplane stays together.
8. Fly the airplane and have fun!!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.