Paper boxes are mostly used for gifting purposes and this is why they are always in demand. These are mostly of use during birthdays, marriages or any other festive occasion. Therefore, it is perfect for gifting.
Here we are going to make a beautiful paper gift box. This is a cute little gift box that you can give to anyone. It is easy to make and looks attractive.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Things Needed to Make a Gift Box
- Printed Papers
- Glue Gun
- Glue Stick
- Satin Ribbon
- Decorative Stones & Pearls
Step 2: Let's Take a Printout of the Template!
- Take a printed paper that has a plain white background on the other side.
- To draw the outline of the paper box on the blank side, download the template from this website - https://diy.stylenrich.com/free-download-template-cute-diy-paper-gift-box/
- Take a printout of the template on the white side of the paper.
Step 3: Let's Mark the Distances & Cut It!
- Cut the markings of the paper.
- Run the cutter on the markings for easy folding.
- Cut some portions of the markings.
- Mark the distances of 1.5 cm and cut it.
Step 4: Let's Insert the Satin Ribbon!
- Take the sides of the box up and fix it.
- Mark the distances of width 1.5 cm
- Cut these markings using a cutter.
- Now, insert the satin ribbon into the small cuts.
Step 5: Let's Decorate the Box!
- Fix the edges and tie the satin ribbon to make a box.
- Decorate the box using decorative pearls.
- Now paste the decorative pearl at the center.
Wow!! Your easy cute gift box is now ready.
Step 6: Conclusion
These cute gift boxes are easy to make and looks beautiful. You can keep some small stuff inside it such as chocolates, cookies and small toys and gift it to your near and dear ones.
Hope you enjoyed making this craft. In case of any feedback and suggestion, please share the same in the comments section.