On this origami tutorial, I will show you step by step instructions of how to make a cool F-35 paper plane. Now! let's learn how to fold and make the paper airplane fly well.
More Paper Airplanes:
• Easy paper airplanes that can be folded in 8 minutes: https://goo.gl/PV0QRq
• Long distance paper airplanes, or Paper planes that fly far: https://goo.gl/SmfuhJ
• Boomerang and flapping paper planes: https://goo.gl/SmfuhJ
• Cool looking paper aircraft: https://goo.gl/SmfuhJ
► DON'T FORGET to SUBSCRIBE to all of my channels:
• Paper Plane Channel: https://goo.gl/57dQly
• TriKdanG's Blog: https://goo.gl/57dQly
• Paper Art Channel: https://goo.gl/57dQly
► ABOUT the ORIGAMI:
• DIFFICULTY: Complex
• MATERIALS: Letter Size 8.5" x 11" [20 lb or 24 lb] or A4 paper [75 g/m²].
• If you have A4 sized paper, print out this FREE letter size template : http://goo.gl/NyZMQJ
► FOLDING ADVICE: You need to fold the plane accurately in order to have a perfect paper airplane which can fly well. Also, be creative and adjust the plane if you need to.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the
Summer Fun Contest 2016