Love to decorate the house with floral vases? Why look for the expensive ones when you can make a decorative and lovely looking floral vase at your own! Yes, this is much easy to do with broken cups and other craft materials that are easily available at your home.
So, let's start the process of making this adorable flower vase with paper roses and broken cup.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Things You Need
- Crepe papers
- Color tape (green)
- Piece of paper
- Old cup
- Fevicryl clay
- Glue and scissors
- Artificial leaves and plant
So, ready to make this beautiful flower vase? Here we go.
Step 2: Let's Make Petals!
- For making the flowers, firstly take the crepe papers and cut them with sizes 8 x 4 cm. Fold the paper into half and cut it from one side to the center giving it a petal-likea look. Also, stretch the crepe paper from the ends to give it a curvy look. Carry out the same process with all the petals.
Step 3: Let's Make & Fix the Bud!
- Take a piece of paper and wrap it using a crepe paper to make out a flower bud from it. Take a small wire and tie a knot using it.
- Take the petals. Apply some glue on the lower part and stick it to the flower bud or wrapped paper. Take a stick and insert it inside the bud for proper support and stick it with glue.
Step 4: Let's Make Leaf-like Cut for Petal!
- Take another petal and wrap around it too. Take a crepe paper and fold it from the center. Give it a leaf-like cut. Stretch the edges and wrap it with a stick for folding it. Stretch it from the center too. Similarly, make all the petals in this way.
Step 5: Stick All the Petals!
- Apply glue and stick the petal to the flower in such a way that the colored portion comes in the inner side while white outside. Stick all the petals beside each other forming a flower.
Step 6: Let's Make Triangular Leaf Shapes!
- Now take a green crepe paper. Fold it into half and cut it giving triangular leaf shapes. Apply some glue to the crepe paper and stick it surrounding the flower.
Step 7: Let's Fix Artificial Leaves!
- Take some artificial leaves, apply some glue on it and stick it with the flower stick. Take a green tape and wrap the entire stick with it. Stick the end of the tape using glue. N
Step 8: Let's Stick Flower Inside the Cup!
- Now take an old cup. Apply some glue inside the glue and stick the flower stick in it.
Step 9: Let's Fix Flower Using Clay!
- Now get some fevicryl clay and apply it in the cup over the stem to firmly stick it as well as the entire stick from below the flower to the base. Similarly, take other flowers, stick them in the cup, and apply fevicryl clay on it as well as on the stick of the flower too.
Step 10: Let's Wrap Green Tape!
- When the flowers are fixed using clay, take a green tape and wrap all the flower stems with it.
Step 11: Conclusion
Your rose paper flower making and decoration is ready to use. Along with all these decorations, you can also add some artificial grass and plants inside the cup for making it completely filled with plants and flowers. The decoration piece is quite easy to make which makes it widely used floral decoration. So, are you ready to make your own floral decoration piece!