What is a "prezi"?
A prezi is a presentation of text and visuals that you zoom in and out of. It is very similar to a power point, except you do not make slides. Instead, you make one big prezi and zoom in to different views. You can show a prezi to others on a computer through your prezi account, or you can link to them. You can also embed them in blogs. I have used the prezi website for school projects (mainly blogs) before, and I think it is an interesting alternative to the traditional power point presentation.
Step 1: Making a Prezi Account
1.Click "Sign Up" in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
2. In this instructable, I will demonstrate with a free account, so click "Free".
4. Welcome to Prezi! You should arrive at this welcome screen. Choose to either watch a video, view other people's prezi creations, or create a new prezi.
Step 2: Creating a Prezi
1. If you are starting from the welcome screen, click start.
2. If you are starting from your page, click "New Prezi".
3. Select a style, name your prezi, and write a description of it.
4. Click "Create".
5. Click "Open Me".
6. Click "Open Me" again.
Step 3: How to Add Text, Pictures, Frames, Etc.
1. Watch the instructional video on your screen.
Step 4: Embedding Prezis
1. From your page, select a prezi you would like to share.
2. Click "Share".
3. Copy and paste the embed code.
Step 5: Sample Picture of a Prezi
Here is a prezi I made for school and another one I made shown embedded in a blog.