Introduction: How to Make a Smoke Bomb
Hello! Today I'll sho you how to make a cheap smoke bomb in 10 minutes.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Supplies
For the smoke bomb, you will need:
- Aluminum Foil
- Ping-Pong Balls
- Something flammable (I used wood chips but anything flammable would do)
- A Pencil
Step 2: Making the Bomb
- First, cut the Ping-Pong balls into a bunch of small fragments.
- Second, cut out a square of aluminum foil.
- Now place all of the Ping-Pong ball fragments in the middle of the aluminum square.
- Hold the pencil on top of the fragments and fold the aluminum into a ball around the pencil.
- Finally, put the "fuse" in place of the pencil in the bomb. Make sure the "fuse" completely touches ping-pong ball fragments. I used a small amount of glue to hold the fragments in place.
HOW TO USE:
All you have to do is light the flammable bit and wait till smoke starts coming out of the opening.
Participated in the
Invention Challenge 2017