A touch sensor is a type of equipment that captures and records physical touch or embrace on a device and/or object. It enables a device or object to detech touch, typically by a human user or operator. A touch sensor may also be called a touch detector.
Step 1: Components Required:-
Components Required:- 555 Timer IC , Breadboard , 9v battery with holder , 2 wires, 2 L.E.D's and 4 pins as 'Touch Plates'
Step 2: Steps of Construction:-
STEPS OF CONSTRUCTION:-
The 555 Timer IC has 8 Pins.
1. Connect 2 pins from pin 1 & pin 2 of IC as the 1st touch plate and connect 2 pins from pin 6 & pin 8 of IC as the 2nd touch plate.
2. Then connect a wire which goes from the negative side of the battery to pin 1 of IC.
3. Then connect another wire which goes from the positive side of the battery to pin 8 of IC.
4. Now connect the cathode(negative) side of the L.E.D to the 3rd pin of IC and the anode (positive) side of the L.E.D to the positive side of the battery.
5. Now connect the anode (positive) side of another L.E.D to the 3rd pin of IC and the cathode (negative) side of the L.E.D to the negative side of the battery.
You can even connect a buzzer in place of one L.E.D to have a different effect.??
Step 3: Testing the Touch Sensor
Once you connect the battery then touch on the 'Touch Plates' to see the L.E.D's changing.
Visit my YouTube channel: - Troy Araujo
Subscribe/follow/share/comment/like If if this video helped you! Thanks!
guyba made it!