Organizers are very important and have become a part and parcel of our life. These organizers are very useful to store things in them. Here, we are going to make a very useful organizer and that too from plastic bottle and pencils. It is both a utility craft and a room décor item as well. It looks attractive and is a very unique craft in itself.
This is our best out of waste craft idea.
Step 1: Things Needed
- Plastic Bottle
- Printed Paper
- Thermocol/Styrofoam sheets
- Four Pencils
- Glitter Paper
- Glue Gun
- Fevibond Glue
Step 2: Let’s Take a Plastic Bottle!
- Let’s take a plastic bottle and draw some markings on it. Cut along these markings to get the required piece for the craft.
Step 3: Let's Divide the Plastic Piece Into Equal Parts!
- Now take this bottle piece and draw a line on it. Cut along this line to get two equal plastic pieces.
Step 4: Let's Cardboard Pieces!
- Now let’s take two circular cardboard pieces.
- Mark the points on these pieces by placing the plastic piece on it and cut it accordingly. Paste these circular designs on the edges of the bottle piece using fevibond glue.
Step 5: Let's Cover the Bottle With Printed Paper!
- Now let’s take two printed paper and stick it on the cardboard pieces. Make small cuttings on the paper and paste it inwards. Similarly take a printed paper to cover the bottle.
Step 6: Let's Cover the Thermocol With Glitter Paper!
- Let’s take thermocol/Styrofoam sheets and glitter paper. Cover the styrofoam sheet with glitter paper.
Step 7: Let's Take Pencils & Fix Them!
- Now take pencils, arrange and fix them on the thermocol sheet using glue gun.
Step 8: Let's Arrange the Craft & Give Final Touch!
- Now keep the plastic holder on this pencil arrangement to complete the look of the organizer.
Wow! Your beautiful DIY organizer is now ready.
Step 9: Conclusion
This is really a simple and easy to make organizer. You can easily make this organizer at home and keep multiple things in it. Also, it is a very creative and unique craft idea. It looks elegant and glittery and can be used as a home décor object too. You can keep it anywhere in your room and it will give a nice decorative look to your room.
Hope you will enjoy making this craft. In case of any suggestion or feedback, please share the same in the comment section.