Introduction: How to Make a Wallet Out of Duck Tape in 3 Steps
This is a Ducktape wallet made out of only three steps! You can use this for credit cards, gift cards, and money.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Gather Materials
1. Duck Tape ( Your choice of color/design)
2. Scissors or other cutting tools
3. credit cards or gift cards for measurements
Step 2: Start Building
1. First you will take the duct tape and figure out the measurements for your design.
Step 3: Building Step 2
2. Take the tape and layer it three times. Repeat this twice. Then combine them from the sides.om.
Step 4: Building Step 3
3. You will now have to fill in the middle you don't want your cards to get stuck to the tape. To do this you will flip the tape to the sticky side and stick it to the inside tape. Do this until there is not stickiness left.
Step 5: Your Finished! Enjoy!
Your finished! Enjoy your new wallet!
Participated in the
Fix It! Contest