Introduction: How to Make an Arduino Exploratory Robot
In this instructable we talk about how to inicialize make your own exploratory robot, using basic components.
This instructable is just introductory, we will continue the tutorial on the next days
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Step 1: Materials
- Arduino board
- Tank chassis (from any toy or you can build yourself)
- Lanterns (3-5v)
- Battery (7.4v- LiPo Recommended)
- GoPro camera (optional)
- 2 High Torque motors (20 N/m recommended)
Step 2: Step 2: MAKE
As first you need is to prepare your tank chassis
- Connect the high torque motors to H-bridge
- Connect H-bridge inputs to the Arduino board
- Connect the lantern LED's to the outputs of the arduino
GoPro, can be moved by servomotors
Step 3: Continue Developing
We will actualize this post in a few days.
In the next edition we show you, the circuit diagrams and the structure