We often throw the sweet boxes when empty. But did you know, it’s quite easy to use the waste sweet box for making an organizer? Yes, today through this video, we shall learn how to make an organizer that would be helpful in storing various belongings at one single place. The organizer is counted among one the best ways to convert something unwanted into something useful in a quick and easy way.
So, let's start the process of making this beautiful organizer using a sweet box.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Things You Need
- Empty sweet box
- Color paper and printed sheets
- Velcro and beads
- Glue, marker,and cutter
When all the things are ready, here are the steps you need to follow.
Step 2: Let's Take Empty Sweet Box!
- Firstly, take an empty sweet box. Using a marker draw a line in the center of the box or with a measurement of around 5 inches. Make straight lines on the edge of the box too. Using a cutter, cut the marked lines.
Step 3: Let's Fix the Sides!
- Now apply glue on the sides and fix the sides. Take the cut off cardboard piece and stick it back to the box. This gives the cardboard an opening from the center with two cardboard doors.
Step 4: Let's Stick Printed Sheet!
- Now take some printed sheets and color sheets too. Firstly, apply glue in the inner side of the box and stick color paper inside.
Step 5: Let's Wrap Cardboard Pieces With Color Paper!
- Take some cardboard pieces and wrap it with a color paper. Stick the pieces on the sides of the sweets box. Again, take two cardboard pieces and cover them with color sheets too. Place the cardboard pieces in the box to make partitions inside the sweet box forming a T shape.
Step 6: Let's Cover the Opening!
- Take some printed sheets and stick them on the opening of the sweet box in the inner side. Finally, cover the sweet box from the outside using printed sheets and glue.
Step 7: Let's Fix Velcro!
Take a Velcro, and attach it on both the openings and the center cardboard piece as well as the other cardboard piece to make the opening of the organizer.
Step 8: Let's Fix the Bead for Opening!
- Now take some beads and wire. Using a pointer, make a hole on the opening cardboard. Bend the wire and enter one bead in it. Enter the wire in the hole and lock the bead by folding the wire inside. Similarly, fix a bead on the other door too.
Step 9: Let's Stick Bead on the Base!
- Take the other four beads and stick them on the base of the organizer to give it height in the corners.
Step 10: Conclusion
Here you go! Your organizer made from a sweet box is ready to use. The box comes with three parts to store your belongings. Again, if you wish, you can also make it with four portions inside. For additional designing, you can add laces, beaded lace, mirror crafts, etc. to give it a fancy look. So, how are you going to design your organizer from the sweet box? Don’t forget to write to us about your ideas.