I've always wanted to make a Christmas Explosion Box Card tutorial since a couple of years back and finally here it is.This tutorial it's step by step instructions, so it's very easy to understand it.
You can now order your Explosion Box on my Etsy Store:
Step 1: I Made a Video for This Project!
For some people it's easier to watch a video than following step by step photos :)
So if you are one of them I hope that this video will help you !
Step 2: Tools & Supplies.
Step 3: Creating the Base.
- Mark on each side at 4" and 8".
- Unite the points with a pencil.
- Unite the corners of the middle square with the exterior corners.
- Score and fold along the lines.
- Cut along the small diagonals.
Step 4: Decorating the Base.
- Using PVA glue stick the design paper on the outside of the base.
- Turn it around and stick the design paper square in the middle.
- Using double adhesive tape, close the floppy triangles forming a pocket on each side.
- To form the center piece add your favorite Christmas decorations.
Step 5: Creating the Lid.
- Score at 1" 1/2 on each side.
- Cut a small V shape in the corners like you see in the images.
- Fold along the lines.
- Using PVA glue stick the sides together, creating the lid.
Step 6: Decorating the Lid.
- Using PVA glue stick the rectangles on the sides of the lid.
- Use double sided adhesive tape to stick the ribbon on the design paper square forming a gift box effect.
- Add the ribbon bow using some glue dots.
- Stick the design paper square on the lid using some foam adhesive squares.
- Add a small tag with your message.
Step 7: Finishing the Box.
Now you can add some tags with your messages or pictures :)
Step 8: Thanks for Reading!
Feel free to ask us any questions you like below and check out the video as well.
Check out our:
Etsy shop: http://www.giuliasart.co.uk
❤ Blog ❤ http://www.giuliasart.com
♡ If you enjoy this kind of projects please subscribe to our YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/giuliasart
Follow us on:
Crafty Amino - goo.gl/4sM60G
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/giuliacrafts
Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/diypapercrafts