This is an LED Garden for a room decoration.
Step 1: Materials
• Glue gun
• Glue sticks
• Green dishes washer
• Popsicle Sticks (300)
• Black paper
• Black hard poster paper
• 22 Guage Wires
• LED lights (20)
• Fake flowers
Step 2: Glue the Popsicle Sticks
• Glue the Popsicle sticks by placing one end of the stick to another stick.
• Glue them to equal length. You can adjust the length to the size you want to make the LED Garden.
• Make about 60 of those.
Step 3: Make the Frame
• Now take the glued popsicle sticks and make the framework.
• Follow the picture and where the sticks are placed.
• Use hot glue to glue them to place.
Step 4: Cover the Frame
• Before you place on the black paper, measure the frame and record down the size.
• Use a pencil and ruler to mark where you want to cut in the paper.
• Cut the paper then use hot glue to glue them to the frame.
• Glue the paper on the inner side of the frame then to the outer frame.
Step 5: Place the Wires
There is 3 separate system.
System 1: Connect wires in parallel circuit. This mean one wire will be connect negative to negative to all the led lights and back to the begative side of the switch. And do that again to the positive side with a different wire.
(Note: cut out plastic part of wire to connect it the light)
System 2 and 3: connect wires in series circuits. This mean to connect positive to negative and repeat.
Step 6: Hide the Wires
• Use the hard black paper and measure to the size of the box.
• Cut the paper and glue it to the box.
(Note: cut the side where the switches are glued, leaving the switch out for use.)
Step 7: Decoration
• Break the CD into smaller pieces
• Glue in the green dish washer piece. Cut and size to fit.
• Glue in the fake flowers and the CD pieces. Decorate as liked.
Step 8: Finish Product
Turn on the switches to see the magic. The