Introduction: How to Make an Oreo & Nutella Cold Cake
We all want that easy delicious dessert. This will show you how to make one of the best easy cold cakes ever!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
You will be needing:
- Butter 10 grams ( Depends on the amount of people)
- Oreo ( As much as you like as long as its enough to fill the baking pan )
- Strawberries ( Or your favourite topping!)
Step 2: FInal Steps
- First you have to blend the oreo.
- After blending, you have to add butter and blend it again to make it soft.
- Then you need to spread the oreo in a baking pan, and add nutella on top
- At last you should add your favourite topping, but I used strawberries for this one!