Introduction: How to Make the Iron Throne Game of Thrones
The Iron Throne made of corrugated Cardboard and Spray paint
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Things You Will Need
The Basic Materials:
- Plastic Lawn Chair
- Duct Tape
- Wood Rulers.
- Corrugated Cardboard
- 1-1/4 inch wood screws
- Rust Metallic Spraypaint
Step 2: Create the Body Framework
- With The rulers created the basic framework, attaching them to the lawn chair with the wooden screws so they will be more stable.
- Once the basic Framework was done, cover it with the corrugated cardboard.
- Cut Little Pieces of corrugated cardboard to create the texture behind the Sword to give the effect that there are more swords than they really are.
- Made the Swords of Corrugated CardBoard and the cover them with duct tape.
- cover the entire chair with duct tape to give the effect of the iron throne bend swords.
Step 3: Paint the Chair
- Once all the Sword were Glue to the cardboard framework spray painted the whole chair with Spray paint
- colors: SIlver metallic, aged Copper,rust metal, regular silver and black