Introduction: How to Make the Perfect Sandwich
Below are the easy to follow steps to make the perfect Sandwich!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Gathering Ingredients
- Two slices of bread white or wheat
- The meat of your choice
Step 2: Tools
- Knife for the butter
- Skillet to place the sandwich in
- Spatula to flip and take out sandwich
Step 3: Set-up
- First set the stove to high
- Make sure tools are nearby
- Set out a plate for the finished product
Step 4: Cook
- Cut off half an inch of butter and set it in the skillet
- After the butter melts, place one of the two slices of bread in the skillet
- Next, place the cheese on top of the bread
- Then the bacon and meat of your choice
- After that, take the second slice of bread, add a light layer of mayo with the knife and set the lettuce on the mayo.
- Put the second slice on top of the sandwich and flip lightly so that the bottom is on top and top is on bottom
- Let the top now bottom part absorb the butter.
- Finally, take the spatula and place the sandwich on the plate and cut it in half with the knife.