Hello friends in this instructable i have made an amazing modification from my old dc motor in which the motor body is taken of and the rotor rotation is clearly visible...Continue reading
Step 1: Amazing Video Tutorial
https://youtu.be/gCY57LB-yi8 Click on this link to watch amazing video tutorial
Step 2: Lets Begin!
- Take DC Motor which is to be modified
- Using hammer slightly punch on the top of dc motor
- By doing this u will have 2 seperate pieces!
Step 3: Seperate Pieces
- Pull out the ring magnets
- Inside the magnet insert the rotor
Step 4: Finishing Up
- The base part is soldered to battery holder directly
- Hot glue is used to stick them together
- Magnet is attached to base using hot glue
Step 5: Done!
Connect dc motor to battery and have fun with your hard work! Thankyou and share if you find this project interesting:)