The following information is a single lesson in a larger Tinkercad project. Check out this and more projects on Tinkercad.
Let's learn to move shapes around!
- Find the group with a bench and table. Left click to select the group.
- Left click on the group again, except this time hold down the left mouse button. While holding it down, move the mouse and the object will move with it.
- Find the large black arrow that is point up. This arrow can be used to move the object up. Use the arrow to move the group up so that the bench and table sit on the floor of the RV.
- Move the bench and table so that it fits in the corner shown in the image. Scale the bench if needed.
- Continue to the next lesson.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.