Lets paint it!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Tools
1. Paint Can
2. Paint Tray
5. Masking Tape
6. Sand Paper
Step 2: Cleaning
1. Clean the door by using any old clothes or brush
2. Lightly sand the entire door with sand paper
3. Use the masking tape to line the trimmimg to make it more neat
4. Make sure the door is clean from any oil and dirt
Step 3: Paint
1. Pour the paint into the tray
2. Use the roller to apply smooth and consistent paint application across all of the flat surfaces
3. Use brush for a hand painted finish
Step 4: Dry
Let your door dry a day
Step 5: Done!
Its as Simple as that...:-)
Participated in the
Wood Contest 2016