Introduction: How to Peel Garlic Fast and Easy
This simple kitchen tip will save you tons of time while peeling garlic. I use this all the time and peel a bunch of garlic and store it in bag in the fridge for weeks.
All you need is a pot with a lid or container and some garlic.
Step 1: The Method:
This is super easy and takes a little elbow grease:
- Break up the bulb of the garlic into individual cloves, don't worry about getting them all separated.
- Put the lid on the pot or container.
- Shake the pot vigorously!!
- Should only take around 30 seconds to a minutes of shaking, depending on how hard you shake.
- Store your newly peeled garlic.
Check out my video too: