Introduction: How to Profile & Polish Edge for Granite Countertops
This is a video on how to profile and polish granite countertop for Do-It-Yourselfers. We turned a piece of 1-1/4" granite with very rough edge into a beautifully polished 3/8" radius edge. This is part of a 26 minute video that demonstrated the following skills and techniques:
1. Grinding with turbo diamond cup wheel;
2. Straight cutting with grinder and diamond blade;
3. Creating radius profile with hand profiler;
4. Edge Polishing with dry diamond polishing pads;
5. Re-sharpening of glazed polishing pads;
The video introduced different tools to be used for edge profiling and polishing, and unveiled the mystry surrounding granite fabrication. You will surely find this video very informational and instructive if you ever want to tackle such a project that has seemed to be mission impossible before. Please visit our website http://www.toolocity.com for all of our diamond tools for fabrication granite counter tops.